We value your privacy.
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We require any person or organization providing products and/or services on our behalf to protect customer information.
- We do not have access to any customer medical information and as such have no provision to share it.
- We only share customer information and permit others to use that information if it is necessary to complete a transaction you request, or it is otherwise permitted by law.
- We handle information about former and prospective customers the same as existing customers.
Protected Customer Information:
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect customer information and comply with federal and state laws.
- We review our policies and procedures annually.
- We monitor our computer networks and test the strength of our security.
- We transmit data through secure transmission methods.
- We retain customer information for legal, auditing, regulatory and business purposes.
Collected Customer Information:
- We collect information from applications and forms as it related to our product offerings and through conversations with authorized resellers.
- We collect information from applications on our desktop and mobile sites, our social media sites and applications and interactions with online advertisements.
How We Use Customer Information:
- Process your application
- Provide proper billing
- Confirm your identity and service your account(s)
- Protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions
- Enhance your customer experience
- Improve our products and services
- Develop and offer new products and services
- Develop either anonymized data or de-identified data by making reasonable efforts to remove personal identifiable information so the information is no longer customer information. This data is developed for certain purposes such as analysis to understand more about customers and our industry, or for other commercial purposes as permitted by law. We share and use this data within the CDS family of companies, with third party service providers, or with unaffiliated entities.
- Perform other activities as required of permitted by law.
How We Share Customer Information:
- Information is shared within the CDS family of companies and with authorized agents to help meet your product and service needs.
- Information is shared for our everyday business purposes, for public policy purposes, and as permitted or required by law. Example: with consent or as necessary to complete a transaction that you request
- Information is shared in connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, transfer or exchange of all of a portion of our business.
- Information is shared with companies that perform marketing or other services for us or with whom we have joint marketing agreements. These agreements allow us to determine our target market and provider a broader selection of service and products to you.
- Information is shared, only as needed, to protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions and in connection with a legal investigation. As needed, to protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions and in connection with the investigation, establishment, and defense of legal rights.
Information for Online, Mobile and Social Media Users:
In addition to the information collection and sharing practices described above, CoMedicard website properties and mobile applications may use common tracking technologies like browser cookies, “Local Shared Objects” (such as “Flash” cookies), analytical tools, device IDs, digital fingerprints or other technologies. We also collect certain technical information about the device you use to access our site or services, such as user-agent, time stamp, hardware type, language and time zone settings, IP address, OS type and version, and installed fonts. Our mobile and social media applications will contain a statement describing what information is collected from your use of that particular application. Currently, we do not support the necessary technology to respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or other, comparable mechanisms.